[Newbies] A squeak machine?

Bob Courchaine bobc at nfldinet.com
Fri May 5 13:33:16 UTC 2006

Hello, Jim!

Not sure this is the place to be getting info on that level. My
understanding is that this list is more for beginning users/application
developers.

Tim Rowledge (http://www.rowledge.org/tim/squeak/index.html) has had
quite a bit of experience w/ things at the VM level and regularly chimes
in on the squeak-dev list (squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org) with
valuable info on porting, etc.

I'd suggest you post your ideas, questions, etc over there.

Squeak on bare metal is something many folks are interested in.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Bob