[Newbies] Design with Visitor

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun May 28 10:12:23 UTC 2006

Pay attention mathieu.
Design patterns can be evil too.
You do not really need a Visitor for your application.
Your performance classes are your domain and your seaside components
your UI pointing to
the domain objects.

Why do you need a PerfomanceCollection class?

Why do you want to keep in your dictionary the class of its objects?

See you monday :)

Stef