[Newbies] Strange behavior on Linux ...

Dave Raymer dave.raymer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 01:40:29 UTC 2006

Folks,

I'm trying to get Squeak up and running on my gentoo linux box -- and I
think I am at my last hurdle.  For some reason SqueakMap is having problems
... it seems to be looking for a squeak.krampe.se server for updating to SM
2.2.  A search of the net notes that this should not be case, and that this
information is coming from an external source, not a configurable on my
local box.

Given the recent issuess with a few of the community servers, I thought that
I would try it on my Windows box, and I do not have the same behavior there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
  Dave