[Newbies] HELP!! can't use windows in a proper way

Gonzalo Romano gonzalo.romano at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 13:31:16 UTC 2006

hi this is the first mail a send to this list, so I'll introduce my
self, I'm an Argentinian systems engineering student  from UTN
(national tecnological university) introduction done here's the thing:
I'm implementing a genetic algorithm in squeak  I've found an
implementation but a wanted to do it my self, I managed to make all
the code from the algorithm itself but i can't find the way to display
it properly, on a nice window, I have implemented printOn: in all my
classes so i'm able to print all my individuals and populations
what i need is to have graphics of how they evolve and put them on a
window i know how to create a window but I don't how to put things on
them, and I've browse the senders of addMorph: Frame: but I dont
understand them.
any help is good for me  thanks

pd:I LOVE SMALLTALK CAN'T USE ANOTHER LANGUAGE SINCE I LEARNED A BIT OF IT
--
Gonzalo, Romano