[Newbies] Re: Squeak Firefox plugin on Linux

Andrew Dabrowski dabrowsa at indiana.edu
Thu Apr 12 15:35:02 UTC 2007

I already had squeakvm installed.  In fact I had already tried different
versions of the squeak browser plugin, including the earlier
squeakland_3.8-3u_all.deb and the squeak-plugin deb files from
ftp.squeak.org, and I had never encountered this error before.

By the way, I have tested the ftp.squeak.org version with two different
browsers, and it works with Mozilla but does not work with Firefox.  Any
idea why that should be the case?