[Newbies] Block other processes?

John Almberg jalmberg at identry.com
Mon Aug 20 19:35:34 UTC 2007

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for your response.

I guess I should have said "a Morph's step processes".

Basically, what I'm doing is building a set of indicators that are
measuring activity on a remote server. Each indicator is a Morph that
both does the measurement and displays the results. The measurement
is done in the Morph's step method.

So I should have said something like "Is a Morph's step method ever
interrupted, or does it run to completion?"

However, thanks for the pointer to the Process and Semaphore code.
I'm sure I won't be changing anything in there, but it will help to
understand how Squeak is working.

Thanks!

-- John