[Newbies] Obsolete classes - I can find pointers to them, but how to get rid of them

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Fri Dec 7 10:36:50 UTC 2007

Hello Sophie,

i> PointerFinder reveals numerous pointers to obsolete classes. All of them
i> seem to originate from something that appears (in the PointerFinder window)
i> as either:
i>     #Refactoring -> Refactoring class
i> or
i>     #EventManager -> EventManager class
i> with lots of additional info.

i> I have no idea how to even reach the handles that are holding onto these
i> obsolete classes, them seem to be from Squeak code. Any pointers appreciated
i> :-)

you can search the swiki for "cleaning up junk". Also I seem to
remember this topic was discussed on squeak dev in the past. I don't
feel this is a beginners topic :-))

Cheers

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net