[Newbies] TestFailure: Assertion failed in first practice from Squeak by Example

Eric Eisaman eric.eisaman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 20:38:18 UTC 2007

Hello Jerome,

I checked the white space and it was the same. I went and created numerous
other String methods basically invoking existing methods and every test run
seems to yield a signal failure causing the assertion to fail. I moved from
the Cassou Dev Image to the OLPC Etoys Dev Image and made several of my own
String methods and respective tests which all ran successfully. I don't know
why my coding didn't work in both cases. Thanks for the time. Have a good
day.

Regards,

Eric Eisaman
"Scratch yourself into Squeaking."