[Newbies] Loading SSL

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sat Feb 10 17:51:53 UTC 2007

Cédrick,

Yes that is the config file.  What you need to do is browse the config file
from the Monticello browser.  That brings up the Monticello configuration
browser.  Then select update from repositories to get the latest code.  Then
load.  This will update your image in the proper order for all of our
cryptography code.

If you have any questions about this please ask.  Also remember you first
need to load the patch in the bug: http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=5217 to
get Monticello Configurations to work.

If you can not get that to work you could load the packages manually.  For
it to work the packages should be loaded in the same order as the config
file.
http://www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography/Cryptography-Configuration.mcm

Hope that helps,

Ron Teitelbaum