[Newbies] Does anyone offer a squeak training course?

Markus Schlager m.slg at gmx.de
Tue Jan 23 23:01:36 UTC 2007

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007, Grant Rettke wrote:

> Does that book cover the features of the development environment
> itself? Is it the white or the blue Guzdial book?

My personal favorite on this is "Squeak programmation" by Xavier
Briffault and Stephane Ducasse (published by Eyrolles, Paris) - written in
French.

You might also want to read "Programmando con Smalltalk" by Diego
Gomez Deck - freely available online as pdf at
http://wiki.gnulinex.org/LibroProgramacionSmalltalk/10.

Markus