[Newbies] Antialiased Morphs?

Sebastian Nozzi sebnozzi at gmx.net
Wed Jan 31 14:17:30 UTC 2007

Hello people,

as you know I have been playing with Rome a bit. My question is:

Can I use RomeCanvas to make a Morph (or, for instance, ALL of them) anti-aliased?

Has someone made efforts in that area? (Tweak maybe?)

If not, I would be willing to investigate the possibility (antialiased graphics is a must for me).
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I would need to see that all the drawing operations of FormCanvas are supported, right? Or how would you proceed?

BR,

Sebastian

P.S. Is this the right place to ask these questions? Or is there a Rome mailing list?