[Newbies] tut game

Chuck Smith chsmith at xmission.com
Wed Jul 11 23:07:43 UTC 2007

on the game tut I have been able to enter all the classes etc all the
way to where we want to run the test browser.  When I open the test
browser and scroll to the bottom my Laser...test is not listed.

I check the different projects and they are all named as noname 1 and
noname 2 I have saved as I though Laser-Game but this does not show up
in the project window when I open jump to or previous project.  How do I
solve this problem and is this why I do not get my laser test in the run
test browser?

Is there a previous tut that would prepare me to do this tut on the game?

Thanks for your patients and time, I am a true beginner.

Chuck