[Newbies] Proper fractions?

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 05:43:18 UTC 2007

Hi, I don't know why you say that is odd because this doesn't exist in the
core of Java, C++, and C to name a few.  Also, if you need to redefine
things within your image, it's very easy to do so and I agree with the
environment provide a solid framework of classes for one to easily extend.
Good luck,

-Conrad