[Newbies] RE: array literal - a misunderstanding?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Mar 5 15:43:46 UTC 2007

Hahah!  That's pretty funny.  I hadn't thought about {3.14 2.}  but I went
and tried it and guess what, it worked!  My guess is the space is
importation.

I know that there are a number of tutorials,
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/792 if you find something good feel free to
let us know.

Ron Teitelbaum