[Newbies] Re: Setting Breakpoints to Read Code

Aditya Siram aditya_siram at hotmail.com
Sat May 5 23:49:18 UTC 2007

Thanks for your input. However, I am trying to get handle on Seaside with
lots of methods and a confusing (at least for me since I have no experience
with web frameworks) control flow. I would like to run one of the examples
and see what method is being interpreted at each step. Is there a way I can
add breakpoints to all the methods in a certain package?

Thanks...
Aditya