[Newbies] do it, print it, inspect it, explore it, debug it missing from workspace menu

mstram mstramba at sympatico.ca
Fri May 18 21:26:00 UTC 2007

Somehow I've lost the do it, print it, inspect it, explore it, debug it
section from workspace menus.

I installed the Magma packages and was trying to do the FishStore->Magma
tutorial on the wiki.

I guess I'll resinstall Magma on a backup of my image, but I'd like to know
how I lost those items or .. how to build them from scratch onto a new menu.
I'm looking through the wiki about morph's and morph menu's and have been
looking through the system trying to see how debug / inspect an existing
menu, but I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment.

This is only day 3 (hour ~20) of getting into Squeak / Seaside :)  I've
programmed with other languages / environments, but never with Smalltalk and
am getting frustrated trying to "battle" the interface for the simplest
things.

Mike