[Newbies] Problems with FlashPlayerWindow

Mitt Cooper mitt.cooper at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 14:58:49 UTC 2007

I have a related question on Flash... kind of.

Adobe has some pretty nice front end capabilities with the flex
framework.  What I'd like to do is code in flex on the frontend and
use squeak/smalltalk as a backend.   Flex/Flash has some capable
remoting capabilities with implementations for Java and PHP.   What
I'd like to do is create something similar for squeak/smalltalk?  Not
a small effort so, I'm hoping to start with just simple web services
that return xml.

Any pointers on the best web servers and xml packages for squeak?

Thx.