[Newbies] Re: Re: monticello package - adding instance variablestoexisting classes

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 14:36:22 UTC 2007

"Matthew Fulmer" <tapplek at gmail.com> wrote in message
> What are you trying to do, exactly?

Currently just experimenting to decide some architectural choices, one of
which would define some of my classes in an aspect-oriented style: different
aspects of overlapping classes -- including i-vars -- defined in different
packages. Going to property dictionaries would give up too much other stuff.

Traits might solve some of this, but I don't think I want to be that much on
the bleeding edge ...

Thanks,
Sophie