[Newbies] Morphs dropped from 3.10?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Oct 10 21:38:14 UTC 2007

El 10/10/07 5:53 PM, "jan.zacatecnik at centrum.cz" <jan.zacatecnik at centrum.cz>
escribió:

> Could you please point me to some overview of the changes?
See ReleaseBuilderFor3dot10 unloadMorphicClasses and unloadSome

> Perhaps some other changes made the 3.10 image bigger?
The Test alone is very big.
I wish reshape all classes with Test as a huge package , take out of image
and people could load or not.
This idea was discarded, maybe next release could reconsider it.
And now you have Universes and Installer , for more easy ways to have things
into.
The idea is not only mb size counts, less packages also.
> I looked at all items offered by Package Universe Browser but no package name
> seemed to suggest that it contains the dropped morphs. Fortunately, I found
> following message which says how to load them:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2007-October/121153.html

Yes , I don't do separate packages for all.
His owners should do.

I lobby for having again the Welcome Window , with all relevant info ,
special for all in this list.

Edgar