[Newbies] Best way to implement two-dimensional array

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Sep 4 20:49:07 UTC 2007

Seems you've made the first step to truly understanding Smalltalk :)

Also you must realize that the browser is just a view into that live
system of objects we call classes and is simply modifying those live
objects. You could do that in an inspector as well, but the class
browser is more specialized so it is easier to use for that purpose.

Welcome to Real Objects.

- Bert -