[Newbies] Re: Best way to implement two-dimensional array

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Sep 4 22:38:57 UTC 2007

Also, you easily can inflate your image to ridiculous sizes with
class variables accidentally holding onto huge structures.
Maintaining an image requires a bit of discipline. It's an organic
thing, which quite literally has been nurtured for 30 years now (with
periods of hibernation of course).

- Bert -