[Newbies] [SBE--Squeak Book

Oscar Nierstrasz oscar.nierstrasz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 11:58:47 UTC 2007

Hi Folks,

The version of the book on the web and on Lulu is the "final" version
of the First Edition.  I just uploaded a revision yesterday since the
University of Bern asked to be credited if they agree to host the
domain name.  But there should be no further changes for now.

The might be a revision if we find important errors to fix, but there
won't be any major changes.

We are planning a second edition with new chapters, but that will not
be till next Spring at the earliest, I am guessing.  We also hope to
get some good feedback so we can update and adapt the book for the
second edition.

Cheers, Oscar

PS: If you want to print directly from the PDF, 2-up at 140% should
work fine (at least for A4 paper).