[Newbies] Namespaces

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Apr 30 15:52:59 UTC 2008

You should reserve tongue-in-cheek remarks for the dev list. Beginners
tend to take advice literally.

The convention is to use prefixes.

There have been proposals (and working implementations) to reify the
prefixes so you could write My::Class instead of MyClass (and possibly
omit the "My::" part). However, no proposal has been adopted yet.

- Bert -