[Newbies] Windows

David Zmick dz0004455 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 16:18:17 UTC 2008

There are a couple of projects that are porting GTK and wxWidgets to squeak,
they are called squeakGTK <http://squeakgtk.pbwiki.com/>, and
wxSqueak<http://www.wxsqueak.org/>.
I personally have never gotten either of them to work on my Fedora 9
computer, but, on Windows, I have run wxSqueak.

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 8:28 PM, Roger Thedog <jeff at gingertom.com> wrote:

> I have looked at a couple of tutorials for Morphic but they are pretty low
> level. Is there a guide or a framework I can look at for writing windows
> that you would typically expect to see in a corporate application
> environment?
> --

David Zmick
/dz0004455\