[Newbies] Re: Recap: How to empty a collection

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Wed Feb 20 09:28:14 UTC 2008

Ok, I reimplemented this method as Bert suggested and in the next
version of Aida/Web it will be:

OrderedCollection>>removeAll
    "remove all elements quickly"
     self removeAllSuchThat: [:each | true]. "Squeak specific"
"   self become: OrderedCollection new " "VW specific"

Note that this method is still an extension of Aida and it must
therefore be portable among dialects, which is the reason of commented
code for VW above.

Best regards
Janko

--