[Newbies] Squeak 3.9 VM on amd_64

Diogenes Moreira diogenes.moreira at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 18:10:43 UTC 2008

Hi chad.
In fact, exists 64 bits images, but you can run a 32 bit without
problems in a platform such as your system.

For verify the Kom Status.
open the process browser . In the world menu.. open.. process browser
and then search for a process witch name start with seaside...

if this process does'nt exists, you must start the kom server whit

WAKomEncoded startOn: 8080.

in the Workspace.

you can verify if process listen in the correct port by:

 in the SO shell as root o with sudo

netstat -puta | grep squeak

Regards...

Sorry by my English.

--
Lic. Diogenes Alberto Moreira
http://sem-e-tech.com.ar <http://www.sem-e-tech.com.ar>

"Las personas felices se permiten ser felices; Las infelices siguen
haciendo cosas que aborrecen y las perjudican contibuyendo a su
infelicidad."
Dr. David Niven