[Newbies] squeak twexter?

Marcin Tustin mm3 at zepler.net
Wed Jan 16 17:05:05 UTC 2008

OK, take a deep breath. You're likely to need the help of someone who knows
how to programme well, and who isn't going to be dogmatic about your choices
of technology, and who can help you break this project down.

Secondly, you need to learn to programme before you can really write a
programme. Then, to write it well, you're like to need to re-write it
(unless it's quite simple and you're a very good software developer).

So, I would recommend this as a place to start with squeak:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=2&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.swa.hpi.uni-potsdam.de%2Fseaside%2Ftutorial&ei=dDeOR9GEBpfuwwGxntyCBg&usg=AFQjCNFKoc3tTMb2Wm0BeajcrXwKeaskMw&sig2=L8JYcA_IZLUr4OpTw_RU7Q

After that, try doing something similar, or relevant to twext, in php, with
a php tutorial.

Good luck!