Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 15:26:14 UTC 2008

>  Thanks, I now have it working in a 3.9.1 image.

Yes, this is also the image I am using.

>  Are there any more instructions anywhere please? In particular, I don't seem to
>  be able to scope it down to just my package. So for example, when I change a
>  single test, which has 11 checks in code critics, to subclass ESLintTestCase, it
>  shows 75 run, 5 passes, 0 expected failures, 69 failures, 1 errors, 0 unexpected
>  passes. Nearly all the checks shown are way outside my package, for example:

Did you have a look at how ESlintSelfTest>>#environment restricts Lint
to a certain package? It might now cleanly work as certain rules only
work on the level of classes and this might give you some wrong hits
for classes that you only extend. This is a bug in my code and should
probably be fixed.

>  Also, I can't get it going at all under 3.10- the method
>  #addToSuiteFromSelectors: appears to be gone from TestCase.

Can't help here, I am on Squeak 3.9.1.

Cheers,
Lukas

--