[Newbies] Exchanging Elements in an OrderedCollection

Michael Perscheid michaelperscheid at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 2 09:50:47 UTC 2008

cdrick schrieb:
>> I can't seem to make your ctrl+alt+w trick
>> work, though!  Maybe I don't have something installed?
>
> oups sorry this is alt + shift + w    or alt + W
>
> go in the world menu > help > command-key help   to see the plethora
> of available shortcuts
>
> hth
>
> Cédrick

Hi ---,

For such problems there is another nice tool called Method Finder. There
you can insert all your objects, parameters and the result and Smalltalk
try to find a proper method for your needs.
I have found the swap method with the following message: #(a b). 1. 2.
#(b a).
 From my Array (#(a b)) i'm looking for a method with two
parameters(index) to get the result of #(b a)

Kind regards,
Michael