[Newbies] remembering variables

peter h meadows phm at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Jun 3 03:01:37 UTC 2008

Oh. I'm still very new to smalltalk. It seemed like it would help me to
understand what's going on. I wanted it to remember everything. E.g if the
thing is an array it will tell me what has been stored in it. Also,
wouldn't it help with code completion? If it knows what type of object it
was in the past it can guess which messages I want to send to it. That
would be useful.