[Newbies] How to switch between Browsers

Dave Raymer dave.raymer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 22:45:32 UTC 2008

Another alternative is to keep a workspace with some common command in it
... for example, from my default image...

"Open the default browser      :" Browser openBrowser.
"Open the OmniBrowser          :" OBSystemBrowserAdaptor openBrowser.
"Open the refactoring browser  :" RefactoringBrowser openBrowser.
"Open the package pane browser :" PackagePaneBrowser openBrowser.

And then I can open exactly the one I want when I want it via highlight and
"do it".

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 5:40 PM, Rob Rothwell <r.j.rothwell at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Try evaluating SystemBrowser askForDefault in a workspace...I had the exact
> same problem!
>
> Rob
>

> On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Milan Zimmermann <
> milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I know this was answered before but I cannot find it. I have several
>> browsers
>> installed, the "default" (I guess that's the right name), OB,
>> RefactoringBrowser, and maybe more that i do not know about.
>>
>> So far I have sheepishly accepted the default depending on the image. How
>> can
>> i switch between them?
>>
>> Thanks Milan

A man's greatest treasure is his wife, she is a gift from the Lord
- Proverbs 18:22