code Critics 'don't check again' optiion? (was [Newbies] isKindOf considered questionable)

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 08:48:10 UTC 2008

>  Once you have established that the signaled message is not in fact an error, is
>  it possible to tell code critics not to signal that message for that code in
>  subsequent runs?

Not out of the box. A long time ago I've written an extension that
allows to use method-annotations (pragmas) to do that. You can load
the code from <http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/essential.html>. You
find minimal documentation on that page as well.

If there is interest, I could include the basic functionality into RB
itself. I think that would be much cleaner and easier to use.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch