[Newbies] Enumerate Package Versions

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 12:43:11 UTC 2008

> depends, where exactly ?
>  I'm sure this is something that should be added somewhere.
>  What others think ?

One more thing...

What I do for such information (as lots of people out there I guess)
is having a Personnal Utility class where I put such methods ( often
class side like for instance #listOmnibrowserPackages). Then
monticello help keeping it avalaible for all my new images. A precious
ressource would be to share such utilities (do we need a model ? maybe
only a web app that shows them?). Ramon image for instance has lots of
them.

Cheers,

Cédrick