[Newbies] Flaps

David Mitchell david.mitchell at gmail.com
Wed May 28 18:14:14 UTC 2008

Not really. Just a matter of preference.

I tend to turn off flaps that come with Squeak, but I've made my own.
You can put anything in the flap (arbitrary objects or windows that
you've set up just so).

Flaps can hold any object and a flap can be easier to get to than the desktop.

You certainly could write code to repeat the customization (and that's
probably a more scalable approach), but flaps can be handy.