[Newbies] Adv. Morphic Tutorials

Matthias Korn matthias.korn at uni-siegen.de
Mon Sep 22 22:25:35 UTC 2008

Thanks David and Karl!
I think doing all the little tutorials and looking at BobsUI (which is
quite nice) also brought me forward quite a bit.

I guess I have to do an overview of all Morphs my self. If I actually
come around to do it I will share in the squeak swiki...

Until then, I'll have to do name guessing and searching in
http://www.oldenbuettel.de/squeak-doku/class_index.html

Cheers.
Matthias