[Newbies] Skewing Forms in Squeak V2

Matthias Berth matthias.berth at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 22 23:58:34 UTC 2008

Hi Iulian,

I'm glad to hear that it worked for you. I wonder why you implemented
it in a C DLL... As far as I can see, the manipulations with the
parameters would be done only once for every quad you want to
transform. The computation time for that should be negligible compared
to the time it takes to actually transform all the pixels in the quad
/ rectangle. At least that's what I was thinking, maybe i am wrong?

Cheers

Matthias