[Newbies] How to construct a PolygonMorph?

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Tue Dec 22 06:28:54 UTC 2009

Hi Tim,

TR> But I can't work out what it expects for vertices. Could somebody give
though Stan gave a reply, PolygonMorph expects an Array of instances
of Point as vertices.

TR> me an example of how to create a PolygonMorph? (Or, better, tell me
TR> how to find things like this in the documentation, so I don't have to
TR> keep bothering you folks!)

It'll get quite lonely here if nobody asks questions :-)) Anyway,
Yahoo or the Squeak Swiki dig up a some examples. In a Browser point
to the class and press Alt Shift N or use class refs from the right
click menu. This finds you all messages in the image which send a
message to PolygonMorph.

BTW, you may want to try try addHandles for editing or display purposes.

--
Cheers,

Herbert