[Newbies] Making requests to an HTML server

DUFOUR, Stephan (ext.) stephan.dufour.prestataire at sfr.com
Tue Dec 22 14:04:27 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have several Urls, each giving me a piece of information.
I want to write some code that gathers these pieces of information and make a display of the whole situation.

The principle is: I send a request to one URL then parse the result and make a new request to another URL using the parsed result.

I need some code that somehow mimic a human behaviour: it should
        1) go to a URL and get the content (easy part)
        2) go to a URL and retrieve some session ID then make a more elaborated request (POST, GET, or even trigger some Javascript)

Stephan