[Newbies] Some very basic questions.

Cédrick Béler cdrick65 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 08:55:44 UTC 2009

Hi Pierre (ou Bonjour)

If you're using squeak I'll suggest you read the free book "squeak by
example".
http://squeakbyexample.org/
http://squeakbyexample.org/fr/

For the mouse buttons swap, you have to open the preference widget and type
swap in the research field. You should the be able to see the right
preference.

hth,

Cheers,

Cédrick

ps: There's a french mailing list if you want to.

2009/1/26 Pierre-Yves Baccou <baccou at normalesup.org>

>  Hello,
>
> I am trying to learn Smalltalk off a book 'On To Smalltalk' with Squeak.
> A couple of questions :
>
> How can I swap button 2 and 3 ? (I am using Ubuntu)
> How can I create a new method in the hierarchy browser ? I haven't figured
> that out yet !
>
> Also, is there a piece of documentation for the Squeak interface, I may
> have missed it.
>
> Thanks,
> Pierre

Cédrick