[Newbies] Restoring the default adult theme desktop

Henry Lenzi henry.lenzi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 20:52:38 UTC 2009

Hi --

I'm coming back to Squeak after some months using it to fool around
and teach programming to my niece.

Here's the problem: my image is completely filled with etoys and
primary colors :-) and I don't have a clue on how to restore the
environment so that it has a more "adult" theme (I completely forgot
how to do it and the menus don't help at all).

Help is appreciated.

TIA