[Newbies] Smalltalk Data Structures and Algorithms

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 08:33:41 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 2:29 PM, Frank Church <vfclists at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Are there any books that cover this area for Smalltalk?
>
> --
> Frank Church

Frank, if you're interested in data structures in algorithms, I would highly
recommend
"Introduction to Algorithms 3rd edition" by Thomas H. Cormen et al.  All the
algorithms
are presented in a language agnostic manner using psuedo-code.  Also, I am
in agreement
with the other responders to your post about getting yourself copies of
"Design Patterns
Smalltalk Companion" and "Smalltalk Best Practice Patterns".

Good luck,

-Conrad