[Newbies] Can't find: A-C . BlobMorph

Lukas Z Plzne Lukas.Z.Plzne at seznam.cz
Wed Oct 21 16:21:56 UTC 2009

BlobMorph (and some other interesting demo morphs) is not in Squeak images
anymore. The message
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2007-October/121153.html
says how to load them.

(Note that they were removed to save space and they are no longer being
maintained.)

Lukas

P.S. It would be nice if they could re-appear in Squeak. :-)