[Newbies] Good commenting style?

Mariano Abel Coca marianoabelcoca at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 19:38:03 UTC 2010

I have a #toDo: method instead of #revisit: wich for me is more
representative.

I also have a test that verifies that I have no #toDo: senders, and I run
all the tests before closing a new version. But that's just a bonus.

For me it's not cheating, it's just a simple tool, programmed in Smalltalk.
It's the same thing as #halt. It's a breakpoint, but you have to send the
message in a method body when you want to add it. It's a hack, but it works
great.

Cheers,

Mariano.