[Newbies] Deleting unopened morphs after unit tests

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Wed Jun 16 22:02:21 UTC 2010

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/428 says:
  When you create Morphs, even if you do not do an openInWorld, you should
delete them.
    tearDown
      aPatchArchiveClient delete

However, the method comment for Morph>>delete is:
	"Remove the receiver as a submorph of its owner and make its
	new owner be nil."

If the morph was not opened in the world, won't the owner of the top-level
morph already be nil?  I want to update either the wiki or the comment to be
in sync, but I'm not sure which is right.

Thanks.
Sean