[Newbies] Re: LedMorph - step problem

FrankBz kyotosong at libero.it
Mon Mar 8 12:52:48 UTC 2010

That seems wrong - you should not define startStepping and stopStepping
because those methods already exist.

- Bert -

Sure bart, those startStepping and stopStepping do already exist in any
Morph. Anyway, you can define your own startStepping and stopStepping and
invoke inside them super on the original methods. This is useful if you need
to add operations that were not in the original methods that you need inside
your class. Since you call super on the ancestor you don't modify the
original behavior of your class. Please correct me if you think I'm wrong

Thanks