[Newbies] Squeak / Smalltalk classes

Amir Ansari fractallyte at csi.com
Tue Oct 12 06:24:31 UTC 2010

I started with Squeak when I was using the book - most of the examples are universally applicable, until you get to the chapters on graphics/windows.  But by then you're comfortable enough with the language to be able to just read through those and understand what's going on.

I should've mentioned that, after downloading the free pdf versions of the first two books, I bought them and the others on Amazon.  (The last book I discovered in a university library!)  Paper copies are great!