[Newbies] Re: I've never written a line of code, but want to be a programmer!

Tim Johnson tjohnson at iwu.edu
Wed Apr 6 13:06:31 UTC 2011

On Apr 5, 2011, at 11:26 AM, Amir Ansari wrote:

> I've been looking for this issue of Byte for a long time - are there any scans online?  It's certainly a seminal issue!

I've found a few of the articles available individually on the interwebs, if I recall correctly.

But I was lucky enough to find the whole issue in a volume here at the library!

BYTE (.com) is supposed to resume publishing again soon;  I wonder if the new entity will be able to provide access to older articles...

- Tim