[Newbies] Need help with figuring out how to incorporate SqueakSSL + WebClient into Etoys

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Mon Apr 18 12:18:24 UTC 2011

Thanks Levante,

I tried - Print it: WebClientServerTest buildSuite run::

and got an exception:

MessageNotUnderstood(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #sunitAnnounce:toResult:

My guess is, that as you suspected, I do not have the correct version of
Sunit.   Where do I find the correct version?

I tried saving the packages SUnit and SUnitGui, from my Seaside 3.0 image to
a local directory, but when I tried to load SUnit I got:

ClassDescription class(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
#newTraitNamed:uses:category:
Receiver: ClassDescription

So my guess here is I am missing Traits (I can spell this but I don't fully
understand them, a pointer to some good documentation would be nice).

Thanks again for your help,
Stephen