[Newbies] Using SAX to get the contents of a node

David Mitchell david.mitchell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 00:32:55 UTC 2011

I don't know if this caution applies in Squeak, but in Java land, the SAX
parsers don't guarantee that there is only one call to character for the
text between the tags. That is, you can't set aString directly, you have to
build up the response in case there are multiple calls to the character
method.