[Newbies] Naming a project

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Apr 26 10:41:08 UTC 2011

On 25.04.2011, at 01:10, Gary Dunn wrote:
> The only way I have found to name a project is to back out of it and name the thumbnail. Is there a way to name the current project without backing out of it?

The project name is the same as the current change set name. Renaming the change set renames the project, and vice versa.

Also, you can use the navigator bar (preference classicNavigatorEnabled). Hold down the "PUBLISH IT!" button and choose "edit project info" from the menu.

In the Etoys image, the project name is shown and editable in the tool bar.

- Bert -